Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Free Advertising

I don't usually promote products/ restaurants etc on my blog but I'm about to make an exception. It was my brother's birthday last weekend and the whole family got together for a dinner @ Louisiana Purchase. The food was delicious, the ambiance fun & welcoming & we - simply put- had a blast. I most certainly recommend to Edmonton-dwellers or visitors*smile*.

And just so you are all assured that this is still Sarah writing & not a hacker- I must mention here my latest excitement (& you know it's me because I am thrilled with the smallest of events). Many of you know I've been practicing some form of yoga for years. I was first introduced at 'campus rec' courses during my time @ UofA, carried on practicing in Lusaka (either in friend Heather's living room or later with Towani living the dream by being able to enjoy outdoor yoga classes). Recently I received an 'anniversary notice' from the studio I've been stretching & om-ing at for over a year now. The excitement you ask? Being introduced to a new pose- and loving it! With any new pose you can expect that I'm at the beginners phase- not advanced- & had my feet up against the wall for balance. Otherwise I tried to look a bit like this:



I believe the extreme version may end up with one bending one's legs closer to the floor*grin*.

Hahahahah. Happy Wednesday to my few readers...oh, and one last photo to keep your spirits buoyed- my beautiful 'niece' Madeline. How about that smile? I can't wait to meet her.


No comments: