Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Celebrating my New Found Freedom

Flip flops (pata patas)! Oh my toes were dancing as they slipped into the shoes that I love most in the world. After a winter wrapped in wool socks, boots, and other suffocating options my toes are free and loving it.



Perhaps of more interest is that Alvin and I had an amazing Saturday. I was out at the UofA at the crack of dawn to write my exam. The experience was pretty much the usual- sweaty palms to start, the wheezing, snorting coughing guy sitting behind me,and a room full of people with small bladders who had to exit via a squeaking door- bah. I would have liked to have left feeling a bit more confident about the exam but it is over and I have a 2-month waiting period before I will know whether I passed.

From the exam I trotted over to Alvin's convocation which was lovely (ok- long...but lovely).





A celebratory meal post-convocation was in store. We found a gem of a Lebanese diner and enjoyed every bite & sip of delectable fruity pop.


We wrapped up our evening continuing to do what we love to do- watching a buzzer beater of an Edmonton Energy basketball game. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Holly Higgins said...

A graduation AND an exam finished! Congrats to you both... enjoy the sunshine on your toes :) xoxohh