Friday, December 03, 2010

What a December 1st

December First is always a big day for me as I pull out the Christmas decorations & get myself into the Christmas spirit. This December 1st was more exceptional than usual.

1. I got to set up two trees

Tom & Dev were called in alongside me & Al to help Ma put up her tree (I don't know anyone who won't work for pizza)*grin*















I also set up my new tree- Tom & Dev passed down their 'apartment' tree for a full-sized one & this is how she looks at the moment. Yippeee- a beautiful little tree with lights.
















2. Work hosted a hockey game fundraiser & check out who opened the game with the National anthem! Anyone who grew up watching the Edmonton Oilers should recognize this man. (The first video I took was shaky because I was so excited...so it starts from here). Love it.


3. I am so excited about the muffins I've made (I know lame) BUT- they are made with the frozen cherries & Saskatoon berries that I helped harvest in the summer. It doesn't get much more delicious than this*smile*

1 comment:

Alaina said...

LOVE your little tree :)