Monday, October 11, 2010

Resurfacing. Slowly

My exams are a memory (some better than others) and I will not worry about the results until they arrive. I had thought that I would be cartwheeling-back-flipping-happy to have it all over with but I guess I forgot how physically exhausting expending mental energy can be. When my head parts from my pillow I do feel fabulous though. My folks hosted the big Thanksgiving dinner on Friday night & Alvin & I are enjoying turkey sandwich leftovers- mmmm. Gran will be in town for the week so I'm looking forward to spending some time with her; we've got a date to make apple pies later today*grin*. Gloria (a dear old friend from Uni) & her hubby arrived from Vernon for a quick visit yesterday and it sure was lovely re-connecting with her.

For all my single friends- kindly note that my Pop has been appointed a commissioner of marriages...so if you think you may have met that special someone- my Pop can marry you! He actually performed his first marriage earlier this month & thoroughly enjoyed the experience- let's see if we can drum up some more business for him, eh?!

I'm looking forward to posting up here more regularly again...now that I'll have a lot more time on my hands to socialize, play, and re-acquaint myself will all things Canadian*grin*. Thanks again to all for your support these past weeks- & for welcoming me back into your social lives- Weeeee!

1 comment:

Holly Higgins said...

I don't know what gives me a bigger smile, the thought of you making apple pie or the thought of your father marrying people!

I especially loved the title of this one...

and my snail mail. You are special!! xoxo