Monday, September 20, 2010

Falling out with Fall

Alright, like my last post- I do think the colours are gorgeous in autumn but I could do with a few degrees warmer. I nearly died cycling into work when it was -3 degrees. But enough about the weather. Devyn invited us over last week for ice cream cake for Tom's birthday. Mmm, it was so delicious...I'm sure I haven't had ice cream cake in the past 6 years. Divine.



















Look at that chocolate layer- mmmm.















Then I had the great idea to take Tom to a corn maze for his birthday. We all agreed that we would have enjoyed ourselves a little more if it wasn't quite so wet. I love the idea & look forward to going again...but I will reschedule if the rains coming down like it did on Sunday. Yes, I am wearing snow pants- tihi.











































For now it's back to the books...

No comments: