Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Excuses excuses

I suppose the computer-tired eyes after starting a new job have discouraged me from posting anything too exciting up I here. I had entirely forgotten that I'd taken photos of:

a) the most beautiful mojito I have ever seen- thanks Dev!















And there was enough to go around...



















b) the first boccie competition of the year for me (I shall blame my loss on the fact that Alvin & I are used to the french version- pètanque...thanks for leaving those with us in Lu Heather- we Looooove pètanque)

The winners (Megan & Devo)














Oooh, the anticipation














7 steps & how many fingers?
















Oh...and Alvin may have laughed almost as hard as me & my folks. The sewing machine was dusted off & brought out to patch Alvin's work jeans. Note that Alvin is no where to be seen and neither is my Mom*muhahahah*. It was a success. Pop & I may open a business.















1 comment:

Alaina said...

Man your dad is the BEST! Those photos are priceless...let me know when you two are in the horse blanket repair business ;)