Monday, February 01, 2010

I couldn't resist

I have no idea why, but I couldn't resist taking a few minutes to post as the rain hammers down this Monday morning. Hard to believe it's been raining on & off for almost 24 hours straight. It's glorious & cool & I'm on my third cup of jasmine tea*hahah*. I've just brewed the "Dragon Tears" for this glass though, the previous two were "jasmine with flowers"... deeelicious. (I'm such a bad Canadian eh, no coffee)!

The weekend was great despite involving a lot of schoolwork. That's right, I'm back to school & had to do a lot of reading so I could open the discussion today. Otherwise Alvin's team lost their first game in the best of three series for the national championships. My former team won though so at least there's some good news. We'll be back at it next Saturday- & then the season will be over...I plan on doing lots of visiting*grin*.

And that's about it. The birds have started chirping as the downpour has subsided for a few minutes...should be my call to do some work!

No comments: