Monday, September 28, 2009

The girls from work

Last weekend I had some girlfriends over & this weekend one of my former colleagues hosted a wee luncheon for the girls from the office- what fun!

Here are my dear friends Alison (left) & Priscilla. Priscilla & I got for yoga together- & Alison is promising to join us*grin*















Here I am with Priscilla's lovely friend Patricia















Luckily- mid-way through the event, I remembered it was Miriam's birthday on the 28th- so rather than bringing the cake out without any pomp or ceremony- we used edible candles (carrot sticks) & sang to the birthday girl. What a laugh.
















Here's Alison's beautiful daughter Nandi helping Miriam to cut the cake.
















And as is custom at any Zambian event (or so it seems to me)- the dance floor opens*grin*









No comments: