Thursday, May 14, 2009

Flowers & other bits & bobs


Isn’t my newly planted nasturtium beautiful!? I hope that it’ll fill out in the coming weeks (I think my composted soil looks better than before- though that could simply be my optimism shining through). I think I’m one of those horrible people that smiles at the simplest things; this photo will become my new screen saver…I wonder what will happen if it ever flowers*hahahah*

Of other note I feel like I should boast that I finally made it through Bill Bryson’s renowned “A short history of nearly everything”. I have to confess that I’m not a big fan of Mr. Bryson- but this book did have its share of fascinating tidbits. In fact, the only parts I suffered through were the ones reminiscent of grade 10 chemistry (which I never did pass)*giggling*.

I’m going to leave it at that because really there’s not too much exciting happening with me. I’m counting down for my trip home, trying to focus on school so I can relax while home, and still enjoying my coaching (three BSA players have officially made the under 16 National team- we’re so proud)!!!

No comments: