Thursday, April 02, 2009

Toad Scat

Yep, that's what I googled after Al & I found these enormous poops in the house (one awfully fresh & one dried out). A whole bunch of "mysterious poop" stories came up & I got the giggles. Turns out toads have enormous oblong poops; so there was no mystery in my house, rather a sigh of relief. When I first saw the poops I thought that the little toad we have in the house could not possibly release such a huge poop, but one quick google search enlightened me. I was worried we had another housemate that would be less tolerable than a mere toad. Pheoof.
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Mélanie said...

Too funny! No I didn't get your email but I just tried to send you one. Did you get it?

Holly Higgins said...

Where would we be without google?

Still love reading your bits and bites from the other side of the world...

Keep writing! xo