Monday, February 16, 2009

Fragrant felons

I was all set to walk into work this morning (I enjoy walking on the days I don’t run) when a minor problem presented itself. The usually morning routine was interrupted when I couldn’t find my face cream. I thought nothing of it and used another bottle of moisturizer…but when I couldn’t find my deodorant my dreams of walking to work were dashed. Utterly confused I asked a half-sleeping Alvin if he was playing a trick on me. Then we realized his deodorant was also missing. And a small bottle of body spray that Pat brought me- (good thing it wasn’t my favourite one)*smile*. Alvin deduced that during the day somebody snuck their hand in through the window & grabbed what they could. Luckily we don’t keep anything of value on that little table. Result: I am self-consciously sporting a sundress with baby-powdered underarms hoping to get through the day with a little help from the air con*hahahah*. I also drove into work rather than sweating it on the road*giggling*. Guess I’ll try to squeeze in a walk this evening after buying a new deodorant.

At least the neighbourhood thieves won’t smell like the guy who joined me running stairs the other morning…

No comments: