Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back to the wedding

I do have every intention of sending more news of the wedding via blog…despite the slow process. This post is dedicated to one of my favourite things in the world- FLOWERS (and yes, it has been created with warm thoughts of Janet, Caroline Fitzy & Hol- my fellow lovers of flowers)!! I was overwhelmed by the flowers when I first walked into the chapel;






























& was so thrilled that the florist did the most incredible job of incorporating palm leaves, canna lily leaves, & croton leaves into the arrangements. That was my request so that some of the rich colours & textures of Zambia- that are found all over the streets- could be incorporated into our wedding day.

Yay.

1 comment:

Clara said...

Yes, I have to say how impressed I am!! Did your mum help you decorate? It looked amazing! I thought it wouldn't be so fancy! xu