Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back to reality

I'm finally getting a chance to ease back into routine. Back in the office, back to my road runs, and settling into what still seems like a New Year to me*smile*.

I had such wonderful company from Christmas Day, I have to confess that the house feels empty now. But hopefully more company will be coming- as soon as next month! And I do recognize that Zambia isn't everybody's cup of tea. Take for example my gem of a dad- the first thing he did upon his return to St. Albert was too cool off from the African sun in a snowbank! Priceless- you look so happy Pop!!





















All of my family that came to visit have really spoiled me (as you can see in some previous posts- & with BOOKS, yay). And I will confess some serious selfishness...I wouldn't open my fave chokecherry jam until all guests had left. I could part with the Toblerone, Nibs, & even my parents' homemade raspberry jam- but not this. Aren't I awful? I'm such a princess...I'm so thankful that some people out there still love me!!















More updates once my flash disk is de-bugged & I can post some more photos from the time with my family. Cheerio for now.

No comments: