Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's official!















We did it! We had a beautiful day on Saturday & are now husband & wife.

And I'm still excited about everything. It's my hope to add a lot more photos of several different events...but it all depends on Internet connections (& how long it takes me to download iTunes- YAY tommy & Dev, great gift).

Well, one of many. Probably the most humbling experience of getting married has been just how many people have sent their best wishes our way. So many people contributed to making our day perfect...so a thousand & one thank yous!!!


Here's out bridal party just after the exchanging of vows- aren't the outfits great?!
















Weeee!

11 comments:

Mélanie said...

Congratulations! You and the entire bridal party are beautiful! (I do love the dresses!) Love you couz! Looking foward to meeting Alvin one day!!?? Melanie

Marilyne Medawar said...

Congratulations!!!!
You and Al look FABULOUS!!!! I really wish you the best...You two deserve all the happiness in the world!!!! Love to both of yous!!!

Anonymous said...

Wowza girl you look incredible! I love all the outfits in the bridal party, truly amazing!
You and Al look perfect together =)
Lots of love to you both. Miss you tons!
Lain

Unknown said...

woot woot!! Looking good. Looking good!! Thanks for sharing so quickly. I'm quite happy to hear your day was as fantastic as you two deserve. Huzzah! I love you.

Jeni said...

Beautiful!!Congratulations Sarah and Al. Sorry we couldn't be there with you, but thrilled that you're day was perfect. Miss ya lots, can't wait to see you as a Mrs.

Smi

Caroline said...

Congratulations cuz! Wish I could've been there- I can't wait to celebrate this summer with everyone!

Clara said...

YAAAAAY!!!! You in a white dress...I still can't believe it!! You and Al look amazing, and formal! Where are all the voodoo ceremonies??!! lol, ok, i'll stop! I knew those must have been some real high heels when i saw the first pic ;)xuxuxu

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! x

Anonymous said...

oh my darling! You two look so gorgeous and happy!! I'm beaming just looking at your photos! So sad that i couldn't make it to share in your special day!! But I look forward to share in many many more with such an amazing couple!
big giant hugs, Jazzy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You two look so happy! Wonderful! Wishing you and Alvin many lovely years together. Oh, how I would have loved to have been there.
Lots of love and hugs,
Heather

Janet said...

Sarah, you both look so incredibly happy and content! I wish you EVERY dream-come-true. I love the flowers... (sigh)! I am so looking forward to our usual chai chat.. so much MORE to cover off this time!

Love to you both!
Janet