Monday, January 05, 2009

Christmas blog...am I too late?

I like to update things chronologically...so here's the Christmas update though I know most people have already moved on to the new year*smile*. As per usual, Al & I spent Christmas Day at his Grandmother’s farm. It was a beautiful day (except for the heavy rains en route); we pulled over when the visibility was this bad.















But the rains have ensured lushness & green-ness (if that's a word) everywhere- even the venue looked more beautiful!















Here we are:
The group getting a bit silly after posing for an age
















Bwembya did a great job braii-ing the meat, & Jackie & Mumbi were well into the Amarula by the time we arrived*smile*















Cousin Marty & his lovely gal Patricia showed up on Christmas day bearing gifts- HOLLA!















Pat even brought an early wedding gift from sweet Canj- I’m so spoilt! (And so happy). My next post will incorporate some of our adventure to Northern province, but this is all for the moment. Hope everyone has enjoyed the festivities! It’s rough to head back to work, isn’t it?

No comments: