Thursday, November 06, 2008

A silly confession

When I was writing my exams Alvin surprised me by bringing me home a new mobile (cell) phone. I had the same cheapie Motorola model for about 3 years, & it was the cause of much teasing- as in I had yet to "upgrade". So now that I’m upgraded people laugh even harder because my phone can actually have a ring tone; & the ring tone it came with happens to be “Live your Life” by Rihanna & T.I. Secretly (well, not so secretly anymore)- I love it*hahaha*. That is my confession- & I can just hear Jen & Canj’s reactions- & the groan from Carly! One of the kids I coach wanted to “Bluetooth” the track to his phone & to be honest- I have no idea what that means- aren’t I ridiculous?! I suppose my upgrade was in style, not in wits…speaking of which I even left my phone charging at home. Whoops.

No comments: