Friday, September 19, 2008

Beauty & Wonder

I had to laugh while reading my dear friend Holly’s blog the other day- she wrote about feeling generally low & had asked the universe to cheer her up. I couldn’t help but think the universe had sent a reminder my way as well. I have been so stressed this past week because it looked like I may not have been able to sit my first year of exams…then it has all worked out & I’ll be writing in 2 weeks which is also stressful- but good. I had a couple upsets at work & was feeling a bit down. Then I read Miss Holly’s blog & remembered that everyone has their days. If the universe thought I was still feeling low, it continued to pick me up by sending emails from friends I hadn’t heard from in a while (also going through some rough patches), & then I got a flower power snail mail card- Weee!
I suppose I just wanted to write to say thanks- the next couple of weeks will continue to be stressful; but my stress has been put into perspective. Life- with all its ups & downs is filled with such beauty & wonder; I’ve regained balance & am once again a thankful pup for all support I receive from family & friends.

Hmm, just re-read what I wrote, sounds pretty sappy, maybe I’m just happy it’s Friday?!*muhahahah*

No comments: