Thursday, February 14, 2008

Adjusting

The whole week I’ve been preoccupied with school books, on-line discussion boards & simply re-adjusting to being a student again. Once I settle in, I’ll be fine- but for now, it’s all a bit overwhelming.

I do have some incriminating photos from Alvin’s “welcome home” bash last Saturday night. A couple of Alvin’s friends had mentioned they wanted to pass through for a visit & to check in on the “patient”. I decided to invite a couple of the girls over (even met some great Canadian gals), & prepare for celebration. We had a blast…and about 5 litres of wine (and that’s only the girls). Alvin was designated photographer as he was the only one with a steady hand (he’s the smart one who is not drinking)…

I’m banking on NO such festivities this weekend. I have to save those brain cells for my studies*wicked smile*.

Here we three usual suspects are cheers-ing to the girls who couldn't be with us- those who are doing exciting things in other countries!















This is the crew. What a soiree.














P.S. Alvin is recovering well. He's busy with work & physiotherapy & will start coaching again as soon as this weekend.

No comments: