Monday, November 19, 2007

Updated: Zambian time

I had a date at the internet café on Friday; I was hoping to resolve the difficulties from uploading photos to my blog. Well, the rains came & swept away the internet connection (after my anti-virus was 70% updated) GAH. But today things seem to be working out fine. I’ll just need to make another date with my laptop to upload the long awaited shots of my “peach” flat, and my favourite chickens.

I’ve managed to update a post I drafted a while back…so if you go a few posts back you’ll see photos of the other weekend’s festivities!

2 comments:

Tony said...

Ah! The joys of living in Africa! :-p

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!