Friday, October 12, 2007

No longer empty

First prize is split between my Pop & Clara for sending the first snail mail to my new post box! Whoop whoop! This must be the first letter my Pop has ever written me (usually when I SOS for a document, he'll FedEx the thing & not even write a note). Redeemed, 100%. And Clara had previously been one of the worst people for staying in touch, but now I'm sure she's sent me more postcards during my time in Zambia than anyone else.

Mom is the runner up- sending me beautiful fall leaves from home!

I feel so loved, what a great way to start the weekend!!

Thanks for opening up the floodgates! (Right). Happy Friday.

1 comment:

duke said...

After such comments, your dear father and your dear friend Clara may never post you another letter...ever. You certainly have not lost that 'bratish' tendency. AND furthermore...was it not your father who most highly recommended Water for Elephants...I bet that you still don't believe that I read the book.