Friday, September 28, 2007

Many thanks

There are some very special people in my life back in Canada (actually...people all over the world) who stay so well connected with me & my life here across the many miles.

I wanted to send some photos as a kind of THANK YOU (on behalf of the whole of BSA) for the loot I managed to take back with me in August. My 3 fellow coaches are sporting new whistles. Alinafe and Mulemwa (Coach Mule, pronounced moo-lay) balance a handful of girls and the under 15 boys team (see following blog for exciting news on the U15 boys)! The other loot includes various pinnies, numbers for jerseys, cones, & these beautiful basketballs. The kids still surprise me each day. I wish I had time to introduce each one of them…I cherish my time with them, and how they’ve grown with me. Thanks especially to my Pop & Sue for sharing my happiness & contributing to our programs at BSA. It’s all very humbling for me.

Here are a few of the items on display during our training sessions. Taken with the photos in the next blog...I hope it gives everyone a good idea of just how happy we all are??!!

Coach Alinafe in action













Gift (Bupe) sporting a Bellerose Academy pinnie!













Here's one of the few girls we have participating...for now she's training with the U15 boys.














Cones, pinnies, & Basketballs galore!

No comments: