Wednesday, September 12, 2007

c/o Canadian High Commission

It's only taken three years...but officially- wait for it




here it comes



I have my own Post Box number now!!!!! Well, let me rephrase that, you can reach Alvin & me at the same post box now. I have been assured that incoming mail should be more secure (fewer hands should have access to taking)- so I thought- let's give it a go!
Please please don't disappoint me & send something to our brand spanking new EMPTY box*hahaha*.

You can send Alvin or me mail at:
Post Net Box 358
P/Bag E891
Manda Hill Centre
Lusaka, Zambia

Can't wait to hear from you via snail mail. It is a small wonder to receive words, thoughts, or pieces of my friends from around the world- so please share even the mundane details- they don't seem so routine to me!

Thanks bunches in advance!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

There's going to be another rendezvous (alas, 1 person short again) in Vancouver at the end of October. So I'm sure we'll come up with an assortment of random items and hand made cards to send you. Oh and panties, of course panties. Does Alvin need any?
Miss you already,
j