Thursday, August 09, 2007

Jasper

Three years away from the mighty Canadian Rockies is hard on any prairie girl...so thanks to Marty, Tom & Devyn for making this trip happen! (And of course my dear Pop for lending us the Suburban). And Carly, thanks for spending your 20-something-th birthday with us!! Too much fun.

Here we are settling into camp.



Marty & I heading to (is it) Edith Cavell glacier? Or Angel glacier- I'll never get it straight*grin*



Car & Al & oooh those mountains*sigh*


Alvin was given the name "The ice whisperer" (Thanks Devyn)!!


We oohed & aahhed up & down Maligne Canyon...then as we were leaving I caught a glimpse of the skyline. I feasted my eyes & olfactory senses for the couple days we were there...couldn't ask for too much more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Mount Edith Cavell and Angel Glacier....just so you know...hehe