Thursday, April 26, 2007

Neglecting my blog

Well it feels like I haven't written in ages, but it's only been a week since my last post.
I think I have writer's block. There's so much happening for me right now, I just feel like nothing is important enough to share*giggle*

That being said, the first match of Cranium I've ever played in Lusaka did touchdown Tuesday evening. There was a lot going on...so it wasn't the best game, & then since we didn't drink enough wine, we became tired instead of rowdy. I think we'll plan a tournament & I'll try to document the excitement via photos!

Yup, guess things aren't that exciting. I'm just loving the humdrum of routine right now. More when I've a good story to report.

Oh, the update on Breakthrough Sports Academy Basketball. The girls commitment is still up & down, but I have so much to learn from Coach Alinafe's patience. Some days he has 1 girl, other days he has 6. In the meantime (which is the good news), the Under 15 boys team has started training this week! And Alinafe's response to my question about whether or not he's frustrated was: "Now I have the boys to work with, & the girls will come". Kudos Ali!!

1 comment:

Clara said...

ahhhh Cranium, I went to a Cranium party here in Van but it wasn't the same without the fighting, intense competition, and death glares from across the board !!