Thursday, April 19, 2007

Home for the holidays!

I’m so excited, I don’t actually know how I’m going to wait until July 30th now…

I will be coming home WITH Alvin for 3 weeks! We’ll arrive in Edmonton on July 31st & return to Lusaka on the 19th of August. I’m so excited that I won’t be making the marathon journey alone, & I’m just looking so forward to everything. First, introducing Alvin to you all, & second, introducing him to my country. After that excitement, I’m just planning all of the meals I’m craving (Gran’s/ parents’ home cooking), all of the restaurants I need to re-visit & places I’ve missed…from Hawrelak Park to Jasper!

We’ll be home in time for BBQ’s, slurpees, fresh air & Edmonton’s famous festivals! Let’s start planning!!!!!!

It should prove to be an overwhelming couple of weeks, I’ll be sure to savour every second! Can’t wait to catch up with you all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most excellent, I not only get to see you in 82 days but Alvin too!!!

Anonymous said...

I can assure you that there will be NO vinkala at my house...I may consider some bison lasagna...but not much wilder that that.